Our Church exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Vision, Mission and Core Values.
Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
A church where family is a true concept. Where healthy relationships are built through the agape love of Jesus Christ. Showing the world what family really should function like.
A church that will share the message of Jesus Christ through love with all we come in contact.
A church that will help other ministries accomplish a global assignment to reach the lost by outreach and missions.
A church that will develop people to spiritual maturity through bible studies, small groups, seminars, retreats and Bible Schools.
A church that will equip every believer for a significant ministry by helping them discover the gifts and talents God has given them.
A church that will focus on the community’s needs and work to fulfill those needs through outreach, education, information and resources.
The dream of a church that will build a multi-purpose facility, that will provide, a place of worship, a Christian school, a counseling and prayer center, child care, recreation center and community resources. All of this will be designed to minister to the total person – spiritually, physically, and socially.
We declare that these dreams will come to pass because they are inspired by God!
Our Core Values
- Commitment to Win Souls - Our number one goal is and will always be the salvation of the lost.
- Commitment to Godly Living - We must be holy, separated, and righteous Christ-like individuals. Obedience to the Holy Spirit in us will produce Christ's example through
- Commitment to Youth - We will empower youth in our church and community with the Word of God to help them find their purpose in
- Commitment to Outreach - We strongly believe that this community needs to experience the life-changing power of the Gospel. It is this church's responsibility to communicate this message to our city. We are committed to making an impact in our community and showing the love of
- Commitment to Growth - We strongly believe that when people grow spiritually that the church will grow. We are committed to teaching and training believers of all ages so that they might discover and fulfill their God-given
- Commitment to Excellence - We will be the standard for excellence in how we do ministry and serve God’s
- Commitment to Authenticity - We strongly believe that the church must be genuine, practicing openness, humility, honesty and integrity. People deserve to see and experience something real and alive. A church that possesses what it
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Contemporary/Blended Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership